- OTHER INGREDIENTS: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Red Beet (for color), Sucralose, and Gum Blend (consisting of Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum and Carrageenan).
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. CONTAINS DESICCANT PACKETS FOR FRESHNESS. DO NOT EAT PACKETS.
- DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
- SUGGESTED USE: 1 serving taken 1 to 2 times daily with water or beverage of choice or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not use this product as a meal replacement.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers or children under 18 years of age or individuals taking prescription drugs. Maintain sufficient fluid intake while taking this product. If you have a known medical condition including high blood pressure, diabetes, any cardiovascular disorder, heart disease, hyperthyroidism or have questions about the advisability of taking this product, consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
NOTICE: Most people should not experience “Niacin skin flush” when using this product. However a few sensitive individuals may experience some flushing. Do not take on an empty stomach.
WARNING: This product contains 150mg of caffeine per serving (equivalent to approximately 1 1/2 cups of coffee)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
***Formulas are subject to change. Please contact us for the most current formulas.